Monday, January 29, 2018 / by Sean Zanganeh
I put together a list of questions that every condo buyer should ask or find out prior to owning.. This is super helpful and if you would like explanations of all of the following, pick up the phone and say hello. I would love to walk you through the process of owning your next condo!
1. What is the monthly condominium fee and what does it pay for?
2. What are the condominium rules & regulations?
3. How much money is in the capital reserve account and how much is funded annually?
4. Are there any contemplated or pending special assessments?
5. Is there a professional management company or is the association self-managed?
6. Is the condominium involved in any pending legal actions?
7. How many units are owner occupied?
8. What is the condominium fee delinquency rate?
9. Do unit owners have exclusive easements or right to use certain common areas such as porches, decks, storage spaces and parking spaces?
10. What Does The Master Insurance Policy Cover?
Call Today and I would be happy to go through the details of the specific condo project you are interested in. Have a Great Day!
Windermere Exclusive Properties
Realtor Associate & Estate Marketing Specialist
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist