Monday, January 29, 2018 / by Sean Zanganeh
Where you will work: Carmel Valley
Who’s the Boss: Sean Zanganeh
Who are we?
The Sean Zanganeh Team is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our Clients expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long term real estate goals. Together, the Team’s unique talents and energies, can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent and therefore, their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
The executive assistant will regularly be communicating and representing the team to clients, vendors, business partners and others so someone friendly, personable, and professional is a must.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Support lead agent on personal calendar and managing lead agents day to day activities.
- Perform site visits to properties on behalf of lead agent
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience